CONTENT: Generic Zovirax, 5% Cream tube
Zovirax, with acyclovir as its active component, is an antiviral drug used to treat cold sores and blisters caused by herpes or chicken pox. Zovirax gradually reduces the recurrence of sores and reduces the irritation and intensity of the outbreak. However, acyclovir is not intended to cure herpes. It only acts as an agent to reduce the pain and the appearance of the sores and hence people can buy Generic Zovirax online and use it without fear.
Conditions that were treated by Zovirax
Zovirax can be used in patients who are bothered by the wounds resulting from chicken pox. It reduces the spread of the infection. The infection caused by herpes virus causes herpes herpes, shingles and cold sores.
Important Information Before Taking Generic Zovirax (Acyclovir)
- The infections from herpes are contagious, so with other people should be limited. Never let infected areas come into with others. Avoid touching the infected area and if touched, please rinse your hands thoroughly with a disinfectant. Herpes lesions should be kept as dry as possible. Wearing loose cotton clothing can prevent the irritation and outbreak.
- Avoid taking Zovirax if you have a history of allergic reactions to acyclovir or valacyclovir (Valtrex). Always inform the doctor of any medication that you have been allergic to. They also show him / her all of the prescription and over the counter drugs that you are currently consuming. This can avoid the risk of exposure to dangerous drug effects. You shouldn't take Zovirax if you have kidney disease or a weak immune system.
- Zovirax is not known to cause harm to the fetus. However, if this drug passes into breast milk, it could harm a foster baby. A newborn baby can become infected with herpes if the mother has a genital lesion during the birth of the baby. The effectiveness of using Zovirax has not been established in children under the age of 2 years. Consult your pediatrician before buying Zovirax and giving it to your child.
- If you are already on the course of antibiotics, let your doctor know about antiviral drugs beforehand so that he can prescribe pills for you accordingly
Dosage instructions from Zovirax
Zovirax is also available in liquid form and ointment.
- If you are taking the liquid form of Zovirax, shake the bottle well and always measure the liquid with the measuring spoon that is provided with the product. Using other spoons can lead to overdose. Consult a healthcare professional for dosage instructions for the liquid acyclovir.
- The Zovirax ointment form should be used over the affected areas if redness or blistering occurs. It can be used up to 5 times a day.
- Zovirax should be taken strictly based on the recommendations of your healthcare professional. This medication should be used for the entire recommended duration. Do not take Zovirax any shorter or longer than suggested.
- You should buy Zovirax and start acyclovir treatment as soon as you notice the appearance of symptoms, such as blisters or burning sores. Zovirax can be consumed with / without food. However, plenty of water should be taken with this medicine in order for the kidneys to function properly.
Zovirax should be kept out of the reach of children at room temperature. Do not store in moisture or moisture.
What if i missed a dose?
If you miss a dose of Zovirax, take it as soon as you remember. But if it's near your next scheduled dose, skip the missed dose and move on to your regular schedule. Avoid skipping it too often as it will lose the effectiveness of Zovirax.
Side effects resulting from the use of Zovirax
Some side effects of Zovirax include
- Feeling weak or tired
Some serious side effects of Zovirax are
- Easily bruised or bleeding skin, appearance of red spots on the skin
- Symptoms of kidney problems such as no or painful urination, swollen feet and ankles.
- shortness of breath